Saturday, May 31, 2014

Found in Azeroth - Unknown, Pandaren Warrior

Every time I'm doing something in bigger party I'm looking for nice transmo sets on Pandarens. It is hard to find something unique or at least nice looking. It seems that most people don't care about how they fluffy chars look. Yesterday I finally found someone who not only looked fabulous but let me post him here. The only thing he asked about was not publishing his nickname. In that case we will be calling him Unknown!
It is first plate transmogrification featured on this blog. I really like it and when I will finally reach 90 on my fluffy warrior I will collect all items for this set. It is more paladin like look rather than warrior but remember that only Pandas who can use plates are Warriors for now. I'm not sure if it will change soon. Can you imagine Pandaren DK or Paladin?

Few more print screens of him:

This weapons have awesome glow. I can only imagine how fabulous it looks in dark places!


Items used in this transmogrification:


Click on item name to be redirected to Wowhead.
Head: Crown of Empowered Fate
Drop location: Essence of Anger - Black Temple (6 boss) | unique skin if you aren't paladyn
Shoulders: Mantle of Avatar
Drop location: Supremus - Black Temple (2nd boss) - unique skin
Chest: Exalted Harnesst
Drop location:Green drop, you can try to farm Ruins or Temple of Ahn'Qiraj or check AH | unique color
Gloves: Exalted Gauntlets
Drop location:Green drop, you can try to farm Ruins or Temple of Ahn'Qiraj or check AH | one more blue BoE available
Waist:Exalted Girdle
Drop location:Green drop, you can try to farm Ruins or Temple of Ahn'Qiraj or check AH | unique color for ally (1 quest for Horde available with it)
Legs:Exalted Legplates
Drop location:Green drop, you can try to farm Ruins or Temple of Ahn'Qiraj or check AH | unique color
Boots:Exalted Sabatons
Drop location:Green drop, you can try to farm Ruins or Temple of Ahn'Qiraj or check AH | unique color for ally (1 quest for Horde available with it)
Cloak: ---
Bracers: ---
Weapon: Blade of Wizardry
Drop location:Outland World Drop, BoE you can check AH but it is usually very expensive| One more location available (also world drop BoE)

Optional shield

Off-hand: Antonidas' Aegis of Rapt Concentration
Drop location:Archimonde - Hyjal Summit(last boss) | unique skin


It isn't very unique transmo as long as whole Exalted Plate set is quite popular. However I have never seen Pandaren wearing it. In my opinion he looks fabulous in it. Both shoulders, head and weapon match so there is nothing I would replace.
When I was checking this warrior on armory he was in his tank spec so I could check what kind of shield he is using. It was also nice match to the whole set so I've linked it above for those of you who use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template designed by Fluffy Fat Fabulous