Sunday, March 2, 2014

Violet - cloth transomgrification

It is time to introduce my fat and cute panda mage. It is just my alt and I do not play with her a lot. To be honest I'm not playing her at all but I like looking at her on character panel. I do not have many chars which looks good in dress so it is great occasion to find some fabulous skins. There so many beautiful cloth sets that I will need for sure posts few of them here. Today I would like to show you my current mage transmo.

First item which I got from this set was this fabulous staff. Most of you probably know this skin because it is visible on loading screen. There are two ways to get this weapon. First - doing some extremely long quest chain on outlands and second - buying it on AH :) Of course you can also farm it but it drops only from one mob which respawn is so long that you probably do the quest chain from option 1 before you will see him. It isn't also 100% drop. I was lucky enough and my bf bought this staff for me. I remember back in wrath when I was selling them but in those old times I didn't know that transmogrification will be available :(
When I had this staff which skin I really like I've decide that it would be nice to find matching set. Most of items were already in my bank because I was thinking about transmo when I was leveling. On most chard I'm hiding my helmet and cloack so I could skip those. I wanted it to look plain, cute and of course fabulous :). Both shoulders and belt are from Molten Core. All max lvl players can easy solo it now. I think the biggest problem here can be chest because it is green. On some realms you will find it on AH for 2g and on others for 2k. So it is all about luck.

Items used in this transmogrification:


Click on item name to be redirected to Wowhead.
Head: N/A
Shoulders: Arcanist Mantle
Drop location:Baron Geddon - Molten Core (6 boss)| unique colors!
Chest: Astralaan Robe
Drop location: Hard to farm as all green world drops. Try to farm some outland instances if you want it. If you are on populated realm check AH unique colors and skin!
Gloves: Cloudscorcher Handwraps
Drop location:Timeless Isle token cloth gloves | unique color!
Waist:Arcanist Belt
Drop location: Molten Core trash | Can be found on AH | unique color!

Legs:N/A
Boots:N/A
Cloak: N/A
Bracers: N/A
Weapon: Exodar Life-Staff
Drop location: Doom Lord Kazzak World Boss | It can be also found as quest rewardStaff of the Redeemer

Mount: Enchanted Fey Dragon
Source: Blizzard Store
Pet: Lofty Libram
Source: Pet Battle


I guess it is the easiest set to get so far. I really like and I think it looks perfect on mage.
I hope you like it and maybe you will use it for your fluffy pandas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template designed by Fluffy Fat Fabulous