Monday, March 23, 2015

Jade Forest - cloth transmogrification


I'm back! It is so hard to find time when there is new content out. As Raid Leader I need to take care about so many things that I needed to leave transmogrification for a while. It took me some time but I was able to put together my new transmo set. Let's get back to Pandaria to visit Jade Forest ones again!
I hope everyone know where this location is. However if you missed whole MoP here is map for you:


First thing I would like to finish is my Pandaria cloth transmo series. It is why Jade Forest is location which we are visiting first after such long break. As long as it is starting zone most of us know it really good. Green grass, small houses, drakes and mists. I wanted to create set which will be simple. My general idea was that it need to look like journeyman who arrived to Pandaria and is here long enough to look like native. Here is what I get:




Less time means less text in posts. Since my raid group is consuming all my free time I can't afford writing long essays here. It doesn't however mean that I will stop pointing out at important/unique or funny items.

Head and staff from this set were already used in my other cloth transmo (I just love those skins!) so you can read about them here: Valley of four Winds . Other items are quite random. I just got them when I was lvling or from Salvage Yard. Currently I'm collecting items from sets I've created months ago. It means that most items drops sooner or later and I do not need to run single instance multiple times a day. Moreover my friends are the best and they are linking me every single skin they thin is unique.

The only thing I'm not happy about this transmo are gloves. I liked them but when look at screens in this post I think I could find something better :(.

As a new part of my post (which will fill this space where usually you were able to find block of text) you can see my transmo set on both male and female pandas thanks for new alchemy potions:


Items used in this transmogrification:


Click on item name to be redirected to Wowhead.
Head: Straw Hat
Drop location: Vendor Gina Mudclaw You need to be best friend with Old Hillpaw - unique skin!
Shoulders: Foothold Shoulderpads
Drop location: Green drop you can try to farm mobs in Northrend or check AH | few other drop locations available
Chest: Anchorite Robe
Drop location: Green drop you can try to farm mobs in Draenor (lvl 90-92) or check AH | few other drop locations available
Gloves: Charmbinder Grips
Drop location: Zone drop Zul'Aman, can also be found on AH  | unique color
Waist: Firestrike Cord
Drop location: Vendor Ao Pye (256 gold) | few other drop locations available
Legs: ----
Boots: ----
Cloak: ----
Bracers: ----
Weapon: Staff of the Hidden Master
Drop location: Can be found as item in Valley of Four Winds | unique skin


Mount: Reins of the Jade Cloud Serpent
Source: Vendor - San Redscale
Pet: Wild Jade Hatchling
Source: Pet Battle - Jade Forest


Bonus - final look on Jade Forest:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template designed by Fluffy Fat Fabulous