Friday, June 6, 2014

Found in Azeroth - Pullmore, pandaren monk

Pandaren called 'Pullmore' will be visiting us here from time to time. It is my boyfriend character and I must say that he has unusual idea for his transmogrification sets. I'm not big fan of all his creations but this monk set looks awesome. It is plain, unique and cute :)


Character name: Pullmore
Server: Blade's Edge
Class: Monk
Armory link: click here


He called his character pullmore because every time we were on some low lvl instance he was writing to tank 'Pull more!'. He thought that all tanks are too slow and he can heal them even if they will pull whole instance. I told him that if he want better tank than he should get one by himself. And he created this cute Panda Monk.

He is helping me lvl my Pandaren Warrior now (ok, he is lvling it for me because I'm really lazy and I hate leveling ^^) and when he was boosting me on Violet Hold instance I decided to make few printscreens of his transmo. I hope you like it as much as I. As always you can find list of items used in this set below.


Items used in this transmogrification:


Click on item name to be redirected to Wowhead.
Head: ----
Shoulders: Spinneret Epaulets
Drop location: Hadronox - Azjol-Nerub (2nd boss) only Normal mode - few other drop locations available
Chest: Tunic of the Limber Stalker
Drop location: Freya - Ulduar (8 boss)10 man difficulty only - unique color!
Gloves: Gloves of Smoldering Touch
Drop location: Ignis the Furnace Master - Ulduar (2nd boss)10man difficulty only | one more location avilable
Waist:Featherflight Belt
Drop location:Ji'kun - Throne of Thunder (6 boss)normal difficulty only | two more locations avilable (one from jp vendor)
Legs:Crimson Bloom Legguards
Drop location: Durumu the Forgotten - Throne of Thunder (5 boss) LFR only | unique skin if you aren't rogue
Boots:Cape of Entanglement
Drop location: Razorscale - Ulduar (2nd boss) N10 man difficulty only | one more location available
Cloak: ----
Bracers: ----
Weapon: Elementium Poleaxe
Drop location: Crafted - Blacksmithing (520 skill lvl required) - Recipe from vendor | unique color!


I wasn't sure if Elementium Poleaxe was good choice for this transmo. Now I think it gives this unique and interesting look. In overall this set is really simple and fabulous at the same time. Both druids, rogues and monk can use it so if you have one of those feel free to use it for your fluffy pandas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template designed by Fluffy Fat Fabulous